Why is everyone so surprised?

I disagree with that. Personally coined the talent before the season as 9-7 (barring serious injuries) at it's best. As well stated more likely (with realistic injuries) an 8-8 roster.

Congratulations on your campaign to be right. We all know how important that is to you...

But you are also completely wrong.

This roster is missing a LOT of its talent which including 3 of 4 most important and talented offensive players in Glenn, McCoy, and Watkins today...not to mention AW on the defense.

We also got totally screwed by the refs today on many occasions including BOTH touchdowns. I rarely complain about the refs, but it was the worst officiating I have ever seen today.

And we were averaging 33.3 pts per game coming in. This is a talented roster capable of winning 12 games if healthy. If we can stop the penalties, we win both the NE game and todays game...its that simple.

PS: Dan Carpenter missing that FG ruined this game because instead of having to go for it on 4th and 1, we could have kicked another FG to be down 7.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Then you don't know anything. This team is loaded with talent. But talent has to perform.

I think Tyrod is performing to the best of his ability. It just isn't enough. But not only the talent, the coaching also has to perform. Rex has been unimpressive to date. Well on the field anyway. He looks great in all his TV commercials and the interview with Terry Bradshaw today.