Was His Choice For Bills Sake ??

T master

With a report from Buffalo news Tim Graham that shortly after the beloved Bills RB Fred Jackson was released that he received calls from both the Seahawks & The Pats, could his choice to go to Seattle have been because of his loyalty to the Bills ?

With Fred being a Buffalo Bill through & through I think part of his decision to go out west was that he 1) He couldn't stand the thought of playing for the Pats (enemy) , & 2 he couldn't stand the thought of playing against his former team mates 2 times this season by staying in the conference .

And to add to that you know that the Pats would want to pick his brain about the Bills offense & that would just go totally against all that FJ stands for & is not only as a player thing but as the person he is .

Usually my 2 teams that i root for are first the Bills then the Titans (because i live in the area) but this year i will be rooting for the Hawks unless of course it comes down to the BIlls against the Hawks then all bets are off Fred, but i know you would understand .

Because i think part of him would still be rooting for his true team "The Bills"

So do you fans think his choice was for the Bills sake ? I do !!

Go Bills !!

Possibly. Though it's also more likely he wanted to go where his friend Marshawn is, which also happens to be a phenomenal team, with phenomenal fans, and what appears to be a phenomenal team atmosphere. There is a lot of nonsense buzzing around the Pats and BB seems like he could be a pain to play for, despite his success.

Possibly. Though it's also more likely he wanted to go where his friend Marshawn is, which also happens to be a phenomenal team, with phenomenal fans, and what appears to be a phenomenal team atmosphere. There is a lot of nonsense buzzing around the Pats and BB seems like he could be a pain to play for, despite his success.

But the Pats are the reigning champs & are ALWAYS in the play offs, so i think his connection with the Bills with the Pats being in the same division had something to do with his decision ...

I'm just saying !!