Interesting tidbit about Losman's agent

Tux of Borg

This is something interesting i found out about JP Losman. Losman's agent Gary Wichard registered the domain name JPLosman.net on 11-Sep-2003. The interesting part is JP was still playing college football at this point. Perhaps Wichard knew 5 months later he would "officially" become Losman's agent.

Domain Name: JPLOSMAN.NET

Administrative Contact:

Wichard, Gary (35952522P) msasson@protectmanagement.com

Pro Tect

17383 Sunset Blvd.

Suite 250

Pacific Palisades, CA 90272

US

(310)230-2121

Record expires on 11-Sep-2005.

Record created on 11-Sep-2003.

Database last updated on 13-Feb-2005 09:54:04 EST.

Certainly I could see a big part of my sales pitch being to take my laptop to a prospective draftees home and I off-handedly type in his name .net and up on the screen pops up this website wth all sorts of ego stroking sales stuff.

Even if he did not have a contract, I could see reserving the name as part of my pitch.

I don't think that proves too much. Just because a domain was registered on Sept 03 and the CURRENT administrative contact is someone, doesn't mean that he was the one that registered it.

Losman has said that he basically went to school as a precursor to playing in the NFL. It wouldn't be a stretch that he, or one of his more techie/entrepeneurish friends had the forethought to register a domain name.