Bills Mind Dump With A Automotive Twist

T master

Now that the first of the cuts have come down & the Bills are in all phases of a new start by cutting the eldest veteran & most beloved Bill, how far will these players take the Bills ?

Will "Tyrod end" - the Bills play off drought ?

Can Tyrod, Sammy, & Leshon be the spark plug to put the Bills motor in high gear to take them from the NFL junk yard to the show room floor with the hood ornament on this NFL sports car being the Lombardy trophy ?

Was Tyrod - Taylor Made for this opportunity ? (this one was for you golf fans)

Will the Bills be the shiny new sports car of the NFL like they were with Kelly & the boys speedily running up & down the field scoring almost at will with Leshon, Watkins, & Tyrod leading the way ?

Cassel is the Edsel of this group & i don't see him making the final 53 .

Rex said he was going to keep 3 QB's. I think he will but i believe with Whaley & company needing all the cash they can get their hands on to keep Marcel in a Bills uni & try to sign others to new contracts they will be able to save another $4.5 mil added to the $2.5 mil saved by cutting Fred to add to the kiddy for said players .

They have to pay EJ any way because his deal is guaranteed & with his performance the other night he has shown he's capable of being a good back up . Maybe not a BMW or Mercedes, but a Caddy to say the least .

Making this Bills team the shiniest new toy on this years NFL lot !!

Edited by T master