Three mock drafts

Mikeleelop

Barnes is okay, even though he seemed to struggle a bit at the Senior Bowl. Still, he's got good upside and I wouldn't be upset to see Buffalo take him. I'd rather have Wesley Britt, but I'm sure he'll be gone by our pick. He's the first player taken in the 2nd round in this mock. It was interesting to see Michael Boley taken after our pick. He's a terrific pass rusher and should at least be considered with the 2nd round pick if the guys they like are gone. We certainly could use a great pass rusher and I'm sure the Bills won't draft another DE, which would be like admitting they blew it with Denney and Kelsay.

I like the sound of this DT. 300 lbs, 4.7 speed?

"The first thing that pops out to anyone watching Atiyyah Ellison is his quickness. He moves very well on his feet for a man of his size. Ellison has been reported to time as fast as 4.7 seconds in the 40 yard dash, which is quite amazing considering he weighs over 300 pounds. His pass rush skills from the interior are among the best in college football right now. He’s a very athletic player and can play the run effectively as well. Overall, Ellison is a very disruptive interior lineman that is capable of making an impact every down he plays."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.