[closed]Did the deflation of the game balls effect opponents Field G

I really think that separate of the whole Pats didn't tell the truth & hide material facts is did their deflation of the game balls effect opponents Field Goal attempts ?? I can personally assure you that a deflated ball will not travel as far as a well inflated ball, which really skewed the game towards the home town Pats. How many field goals were attempted by the Pats & who controls which balls go in and out of the game ? I'll bet almost anything that the home team threw out deflated balls on obvious FG plays & threw in regular balls on their plays, it's a given.

I'd look for the organization to really get smacked based on this near assured situation, please let me know what you think.

Edited by mitchmurraydowntown

Both teams provide footballs that are marked for use for their respective teams on special teams plays, from what I understand.

Do their opponents have a person to handle the game balls or is it just the home team. If it's just the home team, then I'll go with they play dirty pool & it'll show up in the stats past just fumbles.

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.