Will this weeks mini camp have any effect on drafting a QB?

Jmsbills

As the Billls are about to start the first mini camp where they are actually simulate football plays - the next three days will have an effect on the decision to draft a QB. If EJ and Matt show nothing, then I assume that a QB will be drafted on day two. If both show a real command of what Greg Roman is installing; then maybe no QB at all or a flier on day three. Will there be enough reps to even make any type of evaluation on these guys? I can only assume that with no 1st Round pick - all FO eyes and coaches will be paying close attention to the progress of EJ and Matt. Let's hope that EJ and Matt really excel and we do not have to draft a QB on day two - I just do not see anything out there worthy of a 2nd or 3rd rounder. It would be such a benefit for Doug and the FO - to really pick the best player on their board or trade down and get extra picks for next year.

Think the Bills go all in with the Trent Dilfer model, and if it fails we draft a QB next year...I like the best player available in this drafts first spot for us, or trading back as well...