Colt Lyerla wants a comeback.

FireChan

The Sandy Hook thing makes me want to pound his spleen with a tire iron. I can't root for this POS, sorry.

I agree with you. This guy would be a dealbreaker. I can forgive a lot but his Sandy Hook comments are more than I can deal with, particularly that he never actually apologized or showed the slightest bit of remorse for his actual comments (only for raising them publicly and embarrassing his team/causing a distraction).

I don't care if he's a HoF tight end. He can be a HoF tight end for someone else.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you. This guy would be a dealbreaker. I can forgive a lot but his Sandy Hook comments are more than I can deal with, particularly that he never actually apologized or showed the slightest bit of remorse for his actual comments (only for raising them publicly and embarrassing his team/causing a distraction).

I don't care if he's a HoF tight end. He can be a HoF tight end for someone else.

Pete Carrol is a 9/11 truther. Would you let him coach the Bills?

Pete Carrol is a 9/11 truther. Would you let him coach the Bills?

I already dislike Carroll enough to say no on other grounds and frankly being a 9/11 truther is substantially different to me than directly coming after the parents of murdered 1st graders. I'm not asking you to agree with me I'm just expressing where I'm at. I can dismiss the 9/11 thing as run-of-the-mill lunacy. The Sandy Hook thing has a different flavor for me. Maybe because I have kids about that age. I don't know. It just does.

I already dislike Carroll enough to say no on other grounds and frankly being a 9/11 truther is substantially different to me than directly coming after the parents of murdered 1st graders. I'm not asking you to agree with me I'm just expressing where I'm at. I can dismiss the 9/11 thing as run-of-the-mill lunacy. The Sandy Hook thing has a different flavor for me. Maybe because I have kids about that age. I don't know. It just does.

Yeah, I get it. I just figure Lyerla is a little crazy too.