Frances has me p*ssed off

dib

First I spend two days buttoning up, then I have to take down my dish so I cant see the Bills, I gash my leg with shutters, AND they moved the FSU-Miami game.

I would have preferred a blizzard.

Good luck to us Florida Bills fans. Stay hunkered down.

First I spend two days buttoning up, then I have to take down my dish so I cant see the Bills,  I gash my leg with shutters, AND they moved the FSU-Miami game.

I would have preferred a blizzard.

Good luck to us Florida Bills fans.  Stay hunkered down.

17653[/snapback]

At least you're alive. That's a start.

BTW, I finally watched that tape you sent me of the comeback game.

At least you're alive.  That's a start.

BTW, I finally watched that tape you sent me of the comeback game.

17657[/snapback]

I agree about the alive part. This will sound like a stupid question- is that tape of the full game? I only have a partial game tape here and I didnt make a dvd yet. If it's the full game if you can send it back I'll make a dvd, and send it back to you with some others added yet

I agree about the alive part.  This will sound like a stupid question- is that tape of the full game? I only have a partial game tape here and I didnt make a dvd yet. If it's the full game if you can send it back I'll make a dvd, and send it back to you with some others added yet

17665[/snapback]

Okay. I still have your address, so I'll send it this weekend.

Holy hell you should see the traffic in Atlanta... bumper to bumper for MILES. All you Florida refugees =)

I got a bit down the road, saw the expressway, and turned the hell around. I'll hang out at the office for a while!

-Jeff