Can you fair catch it on an on-side kick attempt?

Hardy Pyle

A receiving team may fair-catch a kickoff. All fair-catch rules apply to both punts and kickoffs. On the onside kick, a player can fair-catch that kick unless it has been kicked into the ground and then pops up in the air. Once a kicked ball touches the ground, the ability to make a fair catch is off.

A receiving team may fair-catch a kickoff. All fair-catch rules apply to both punts and kickoffs. On the onside kick, a player can fair-catch that kick unless it has been kicked into the ground and then pops up in the air. Once a kicked ball touches the ground, the ability to make a fair catch is off.

231113[/snapback]

You, sir, have the single greatest sig line on all this board!

:lol:

thanks for reading all the replies before you answered. :lol:

231175[/snapback]

I'm just trying to fit in with everyone else. You know, see what it's like "going along to get along." Besides, it's one of the TBD Commandments to ignore YOUR football posts. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :doh:

I'm just trying to fit in with everyone else.  You know, see what it's like "going along to get along."  Besides, it's one of the TBD Commandments to ignore YOUR football posts. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :doh:

231177[/snapback]

:w00t: yer a regular comedian. :lol: