Next Fan Advisory Board meeting finally scheduled - 4/23

I put these posts out before every Fan Advisory Board meeting, just looking for input. Remember that our main focus is on fan gameday experience. So if there's anything you see that you don't like, or anything you'd like to see but don't, or any question you'd like answered - feel free to let me know here and I can bring it to the team.

Jay,

Thank you for your work on the board.

Second on the Jills, let's just lose the bounce test.

Also, the one thing that concerns me about the Ryan hire is what I didn't like about the Jets (hard to like anything about an AFC East team). That's the hot dogging.

I and most Bills fans would like a winning team of character professionals ('90 - '95) who don't act surprised to make a play - or act like they have to rub one in when they make it. Celebrating is one thing but the recent Jet's teams often took it into the realm of acting like a$$h0. That's the coaches job and I hope we have a more mature RR.

I suppose optimum would be big plays by Bills players would become so common that it's a pat on the butt and let's get the ball back !

Don't know if it's something you can address and if Rex produces a winner it was a brilliant hire.

See you at TBDHOT and thanks again.

GO BILLS !!

• 1 month later...

Bump - this meeting is a week from tomorrow, and the Bills are asking for topics we'd like to discuss. So if you have any question or comment about gameday experience type stuff, let me know and I can get it added to the list of things to be talked about.

I've requested an update on improvements to Wi-Fi access within the stadium.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ