Texans Release Chris Myers

Interesting, and possibly a perfect move for the Bills to kick the tires on this guy. Reports are that he is a much better run blocker, albeit a liability somewhat in pass protection.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000476416/article/chris-myers-released-after-eight-seasons-with-texans

At 35 he may have 2-3 good years left. LT GLENN LG INCOGNITO C MEYERS RG WOODS RT HENDERSON. Throw in McCoy in the backfield and you've got another Electric company without the knife (pun intended) Picture 3rd and 21, Bills option to run McCoy left with Fred Ex leading. haha you say! Not saying they should, just that they can. It worked with OJ many times.

Whoever plays QB should have little to no worries when it is time to throw downfield. First, play action will be KING in Buffalo. Second, I feel with WOODS and INCOGNITO sandwiching MEYERS, there should be adequate pass blocking assistance. Fred Ex is an excellent pass blocking back who when kept in to do so, has proven to be quite reliable. With McCoy as a run and receiving homerun threat, it seems to me to be a low risk pickup, and possibly a ticket to the big dance sooner rather than later.

The preceding is my opinion only. I make no warranties regarding any data quoted or linked hereon.

p.s. Yes I am fully aware that my grammer, puncuation and even spelling suck balls. Surviving that, I hope the forum can overlook these flaws. Thank you...... AND GO BILLS from the Philippines!!

Now will someone ring Dealing Doug???

Edited by RokpileR