Predict the LB packages

Dragonborn10

This is all assuming Rex makes the shift to exclusively a 3-4 set. He might want to change it up...

I dont like the Idea of M Williams playing extensively as OLB. This is because of his early career in Houston. I believe he was poor in that role, or I might be mistaken. Kyle and Dareus could trade off, or Kyle could stay on and play DE, which he did do in 2013 with some success. Definitely keep Spikes. I think Kiko could also rotate in at MLB or maybe him and Preston Brown could both make the move to OLB to take advantage of their talent in coverage as well as their explosiveness as playmakers. This would open up for Spikes to come off the field on Nickel similar to how you have it. Interesting how you have have Brown plating MLB for every down. Not sure if he did that this year. Maybe you could fill me in? Is Lawson a goner in your mind?

Also: It's funny how adding an extra linebacker slot by potentially switching to 3-4 makes this even more complicated than before, instead of opening up more slots and making this easier.