Justified The final season

Maury Ballstein

justified-peacock.gif?w=650

justified-internet-baby.gif?w=650

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/justified-season-6-episode-2/3/

http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/01/justfied-cash-game-quotes/

The final season story has been set. Great to see Buddy Garrity from FNL back on the screen. The new villains all seem to be on par with the Quarles and Wynn Duffy's of the world.

Mary Steenburgen? Still a yes in her 60's ? Take my credit card FX, I want to pay for the Tim Gutterson spinoff.

Tim is the goat. "Random internet baby" lol

Looks like one guy out there is a bigger nerd about this show than me.

"There must be an alternate universe where "Justified" is fully recognized for what it is: one of the greatest shows in television history. In that universe, Olyphant's cagily nuanced portrayal of Raylan has been honored with at least one Emmy for best actor in a drama.

In that universe, Walton Goggins has a whole shelf of Emmys for best supporting actor. In that universe, the writing and directing on "Justified" have yieled enough awards to collapse a fireplace mantel"

http://www.cleveland.com/tv-blog/index.ssf/2015/01/justified_begins_its_sixth_and_final_season_in_high_style.html#incart_river

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• 2 weeks later...

justified-plan.gif?w=650

Humming along, another great one with tons of quotables. Nice to see Rachel getting a little work in.

Tim, Rachel, and Raylan driving around eating lunch together could fill another 5 seasons.

Favorite lines for me this episode:

---"I'm just a weather vane Mr Crowder" Walker

---"Damn son, you like talking just as much as i do" Boyd to Walker

---"You best get to walkin Mr Walker, you and your beard" Boyds henchman

---"Man yall looking to get shot?" Boyd Henchman "Lord I hope not, was one of yall gonna shoot us ?" Raylan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been a pretty blah season minus the first few episodes. Enjoyed Loretta stepping up at Markham's town hall meeting though.

Just watched this weeks episode and it was finally awesome again.

raylan roasts crowder - " I didn't realize disappointment was a domain registered to a Mr Boyd Crowder"

Raylan's convo with the dirty cop was the best too. "I see you doing the equation in your head" "Earl step away from the dirty cop"

And the classical music double murder scene is always a hit. An ode to Mikey and Katherine Hale was solid. Hale didn't eff around. My boy Wynn Duffy keeps on keepin on. Watching his eternal douchery backfire when Mikey had the upper hand had me laughing.

I'm back in ! This season is missing the great villain, Markham's creepy kid henchman is trying to get in the mix. We all know his end is coming soon. I'm gonna guess Tim or Raylan puts him down soon. Rachel as a longshot.

post-15917-0-11747000-1428157214_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ryan L Billz