I still hate John Elway

major

Here is why:

1. He refused to sign with the Colts when he was drafted. He thought he was too good for them.

2. His backstabbing led to Dan Reeves, one of the most under rated coaches of all time, to get fired

3. He gets along with Mike Shanahan, which tells me all I need to know about Elway

4. He fires a coach, John Fox, who won him four division championships and a super bowl appearance one year ago

5. His style of running a team is so Yankees- sign over the hill players hoping for one final run

6. He deprived us of Tim Tebow highlights

7. etc..., etc..., etc...

John Elway didn't think he was to good for the Colts. He just hated the way the Colts owner treated his favorite NFL player in Colts QB Bert Jones. When Jones signed with the team they gave him a house to live in, and when they released him they took it back. (He didn't read the fine print) Colts owner Robert Irsay was one of the biggest :censored: ever.

Dan Reeves rode on John Elway's back until he broke it. The problem was that John actually wanted to win one of those super bowls. I don't blame Elway for wanting to win a SB again.

Some coaches can only take a team so far, and after 2x 13-3 seasons, and a 12-4 season with no SB wins is still on Fox's resume.

Brady on the PUP list.

..................................................................................................................

Just ask Jizz Bundtcake about that.....

Some coaches can only take a team so far, and after 2x 13-3 seasons, and a 12-4 season with no SB wins is still on Fox's resume.

Just ask Marv Levy about that.........

Here is why:

1. He refused to sign with the Colts when he was drafted. He thought he was too good for them.

2. His backstabbing led to Dan Reeves, one of the most under rated coaches of all time, to get fired

3. He gets along with Mike Shanahan, which tells me all I need to know about Elway

4. He fires a coach, John Fox, who won him four division championships and a super bowl appearance one year ago

5. His style of running a team is so Yankees- sign over the hill players hoping for one final run

6. He deprived us of Tim Tebow highlights

7. etc..., etc..., etc...

He's also a DB, cigar smoking jackass who is the type to sit around in a suit, think he is important (because he is wearing a suit) and say "Look at me, aren't I special" while wearing a freaking Rolex no date Sub in yellow gold (vomit).

You know, a classic tool in other words.

he has horse teeth

And a horse face to boot! Now that's special!