From what I'm reading, I'm lucky I missed this game.

My son had a basketball game right in the middle of this, so I was not able to meet the St. Louis Bills Backers for the game. I taped NFL Red Zone and tried to keep up with the game. They were so focused on the Dallas game, they barely referenced the Bills game. Which in itself shows the obsession with the Cowboys. the Red Zone is supposed to keep you up on all the games, especially when teams are in the red zone. At some point in the 3rd, right after the Bills allowed 2 first downs on 3rd and long due to crap tackling, I started going Tourette's, shut it off, and went to the computer to see the final score. Lost. I missed a few things that would have killed me. Giving up a 51 yard pass on 3rd and 22? Punting on 4th and 1? Giving 140 yards on the ground to the worst offense in the league? Our vaunted running attack getting 13 yards on 13 carries?

It is for those reasons that the Bills must be chopped. Keep the main ingredients and lose the rest. Tear up that OL and bring in somebody who can coach an offensive line. Get rid of Hackett. I'm glad they hired that quarterback coach, an expense that turned EJ into a mess and allowed Orton to flounder in mediocrity. Get rid of that guy too. Bring in Chan Gailey to call the plays.

One more thing: Beat the Patriots and give us some hope for next year.