(OT) Southern Teir residents

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My ex-husband's grandparents lived in Hornell. One side of the family owned The Big Elms restaurant. Is that still there?

225595[/snapback]

I ate at the Big Elms once. I don't remember much about it. It was a long time ago so I can't answer your question. I can kind of picture the outside though.

My mother was born in North Hornell. My best friend from college, and my former fiance (we parted on congenial terms) whom he married, still llive there.

I work in a corning inc. plant on addison road.  I try not to get any closer to addison.

225712[/snapback]

Isn't that technically still the Town of Erwin ? I think that's where my ex-sister-in-law works (or worked). Never can tell these days with Corning, Inc. :w00t:

Hey, anyone looking for a place to rent in Elmira? My house is will be available in the spring after I get the interior painted. Nice neighborhood, $350 plus, pets allowed, NO SMOKERS.

225591[/snapback]

Damn it I smoke like a chimney! :w00t:

as a kid I used to spend alot of time in Corning since my parents were originally from there and my grandparents lived there. My Dads mom lived on Gorton Road in Gibson and my Moms parents lived on Delevan Ave over near South Corning I believe.