Ok. We lost a "must win" game.

NewEra

So the seasons obviously over right? Right?

That's all I read all week long. "Must win".

No, it's not. We beat down Miami. We beatdown the jets and browns at the Ralph. We knock Rodgers out for the season and decimate the pack. Then obliterate the raiders. 10-6. Get the last wild card. That'sy 2 cents. It would've been a huge win, but we gave it away.....well, Bryce Brown did. But it's not the end of us. It's just the beginning. Our defense is the real deal and will solidify itself as a top 5 unit in the nfl, if not the best, by seasons end.

Edited by NewEra

So the seasons obviously over right? Right?

That's all I read all week long. "Must win".

No, it's not. We beat down Miami. We beatdown the jets and browns at the Ralph. We knock Rodgers out for the season and decimate the pack. Then obliterate the raiders. 10-6. Get the last wild card. That'sy 2 cents. It would've been a huge win, but we gave it away.....well, Bryce Brown did. But it's not the end of us. It's just the beginning. Our defense is the real deal and will solidify itself as a top 5 unit in the nfl, if not the best, by seasons end.

LOL. I actually think that between the Pats, GB, and Denv, we have the best chance to beat Denver. Why? Peyton Manning is about as mobile as a slug with salt on it. Our pass rush could create some serious pressure and cause him to throw a couple of Int's. Also, Orton going back to Denver will light them up for 300yds and 2-3 TD's.

It was a must win because the chiefs are a viable contender for the other wild card spots, along with the chargers, who we also lost to... So unless one of those two teams start losing along with the rest of the AFC north, playoff wild card chances are bleak.

However, AFC East division champion is a different discussion...

Edited by Teen Insight