Need help with trade offer

gflande1

PPR league. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE/WR, 1K, 1DEF. 14 player bench.

I was offered R. Wilson (QB-SEA) for M. Sanu (WR-CIN). Is this a good trade? I think Wilson is comparable to Newton, but I think Im ok with WR and Sanu will drop off with AJ Green coming back.

Also, I want Sammy Watkins, what is a appropriate trade offer by me? E Sanders and T Kelce?

My current team:

Cam Newton (QB-CAR)

Alex Smith (QB-KC)

R. Griffin III (QB-WAS)

J Nelson (WR-GB)

E. Sanders (WR-DEN)

M. Sanu (WR-CIN)

D. Hopkins (WR-HOU)

J. Hunter (WR-TN)

A. Boldin (WR-SF)

A. Hawkins (WR-CLE)

R. Woods (WR-BUF)

G. Bernard (RB-CIN)

L. Miller (RB-MIA)

F. Jackson (RB-BUF)

K. Robinson (RB-NO)

A. Smith (RB-ATL)

A. Dixon (RB-BUF)

G. Olsen (W/T-CAR)

T. Kelce (W/T-CAR)

R. Gould (K-CHI)

Buffalo-DEF

Baltimore-DEF

Thanks

Glen

P.S. Gotta mention, I started the season with both Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson. Wow....that sucked!

I would make that trade in a hearbeat. I would then turn around and try to trade Cam for a another more reliable running back. Considering your misfortunes at the RB position, you aren't terrible there, but I don't see a guy I would feel comfortable playing every week, other than maybe Bernard...and even he has been a little disappointing thus far. Also, you don't really need Watkins, even without Sanu. I would love Watkins too, but like you, I think WR is the strength of my team....if you can Watkins straight up, without giving up a lot, go for it...but you have a decent team. Looks to me that RB is your primary need.

I took the trade. Wilson has a better matchup this weekend compared to Newton.

Had my first loss this weekend...partly due to Sanu, I started him over Sanders...I think Sanu's numbers will continue to trend low with AJ Green back.

I will look to see if I can find a better option at RB. Miller and Bernard have been a little hit or miss so far.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.