Anyone watching the Arena game on NBC?

Of course I'm watching Arena. It's my methadone for Bills football!!! :w00t:

How long is an Arena football field? I was trying to figure out how far he's kicking. Sailed that ball OVEr the nets!

223153[/snapback]

From your goalline, which is where you kick, to the nets in the back of the end zone, is 60 yards. So the ball was still flying high after 60 yards!

PTR

yea I saw they had him attempt a 50 yard fieldgoal into uprights half the size of nfl uprights...if they feel he can makes these kicks he must be pretty good kicker...but I dont know much about arena football

yea I saw they had him attempt a 50 yard fieldgoal into uprights half the size of nfl uprights...if they feel he can makes these kicks he must be pretty good kicker...but I dont know much about arena football

223200[/snapback]

I wonder if many Arena standouts can make the switch to NFL football. But kickers are different. True they kick indoors with not much of a rush on them. On the other hand, they have to kick though a keyhole. I would at least invite a few of the better ones to a tryout.

PTR

I wonder if many Arena standouts can make the switch to NFL football.  But kickers are different.  True they kick indoors with not much of a rush on them.  On the other hand, they have to kick though a keyhole.  I would at least invite a few of the better ones to a tryout.

PTR

223226[/snapback]

Warner did.

And how about the starting QB for the Dallas Desperados?  Clint Stoerner...the former Cowboys.  Already 4/4 for 94 yards and has thrown 2 nice touchdowns.

223211[/snapback]

Damn he is on fire! There's Touchdown #4! :w00t::w00t:

Clint Stoerner 7/8, 149 yards, 4 TDs and there is 10 min to go in the 1st half.