MMQB: Peter King goes 1:1 with Corey Graham

YoloinOhio

@SI_DougFarrar: I'm touting BUF's Corey Graham as the NFL's great unknown CB. Through 2 games: 8 rec. on 22 targets for 64 yards, 0TD,1INT, 25.8 QB rating

@SI_DougFarrar: Tape matches the stats on Corey Graham. Outstanding press corner who jumps routes and sticks with receivers. Bills got a steal there.

this is a beautiful thing!

The biggest difference between this team and past teams, is depth. Even when Gailey had us on that hot run in 2011, most of the team was late round picks, bunch of filler type guys who moved ball cuz teams didnt scheme for us YET and once they figured out all we could do was throw quick slants and screens the O looked awful and the D was no where need as talented. At CB alone, we have 6 guys that can play.

We are deep enough to allow our RB1 to return kickoffs! I've been a fan of the Bills since i was 7 and i'm now 34 and its been a LONG time since i felt optimism. This has different feel to it than 2008 and 2011

@SI_DougFarrar: I'm touting BUF's Corey Graham as the NFL's great unknown CB. Through 2 games: 8 rec. on 22 targets for 64 yards, 0TD,1INT, 25.8 QB rating

@SI_DougFarrar: Tape matches the stats on Corey Graham. Outstanding press corner who jumps routes and sticks with receivers. Bills got a steal there.

:beer: