T'Was the Night Before Football Season....

KellyToTasker

I've seen this done before. Here is my hack at it. Just like a kid on Christmas.....I'm excited. Go Bills!

Twas the night before football season, when all through the house not a player was stirring not even at the Ralph, the jerseys were hung by the lockers with care, in hopes that St. Doug soon would be there; The fans were nestled all snug in their beds; while visions of touch downs rushed in their heads; and Mama in her nighty, and I in my briefs, had just settled down for a end of summer roll in the sheets, when out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I sprang to the occasion and finished the matter. Away to the tube I flew like a flash, making sure that I still had a good fantasy football draft. Picks one and two I only knew, that my picks were good through and through. When what to my wandering eyes did appear, but EJ Manuel and the offense in high gear. With a little bald coordinator and a blinding glare, I only knew Nate Hackett must be here. More rapid than Tom Brady and his favorite boy toy, he whistled, he shouted, and called them with joy: "Now Jackson, Now Brown, Now Dixon and CJ, On Sammy, On Woods, On Williams and EJ! To the top of the end zone to the top of them all! Now gain away, gain away , gain away all! And then in a whistle, I heard on the field, the hitting and tackling of the NFL shield. Refs here and there tried to blow another game for the Buffalo Bills and the faithful fans everywhere. This year, our time, our time is now, just wait and the Bills will take a bow. Vince Lombardi and that silver trophy will finally meet the city that leads to the falls and the rest of the country can suck Buffalo's big blue balls.

Edited by KellyToTasker