Throw in the towel? season predictions?

4everBills

Give me a frikkin break. Pardon me, but have any of you a-clowns looked at pre-season records vs. regular season records? Turns out the majority of the time, teams that stink up the joint in preseason do the best in the regular season. Who the hell cares? Who cares about how they are doing with NO game planning, starters playing NO fullgames yet, and seeing a quarter of action. This is a tune up at best. You have ZERO clue about how this team will do at game time. Have seen how the Mularkey regime deals with game planning, game day tweaks, Halftime adjustments, or clock management. Did you all forget how important those aspects of winning games are? We have shown to be pretty slow in the first half as far as offense goes. Considering our starters havent played depp into the second half and that we have no game plan in the preseaon and probably make no halftime adjustments, how the hell can we read which games we would have won or lost thus far?

Talk to me at the Bye week. If we go say, 2 and 0 or even 1 and 1, dont waste your breath on predicting a season record. If we are 0 and 2, I will have moderate concern but can chalk it up to a new head coach, starting o-line (2 new starters), and a new offense. Really, we cant get concerned until about week 7 when we have faced all our AFC East rivals once.

Its the PRESEASON. Its meant for penalties and dumb as_ rookie or undrafteds making dumbas_ mistakes!

Have we moved the ball? Yes! no TD's but also no gameplan. Have we stopped the ball? Yes! Pretty well against the talented Colts (yes they had no game plan but have several gamebreakers who make big plays even in vanilla schemes).