[closed]Thank goodness we drafted Sammy Watkins

After watching the Tampa first half again, I can see how spending 2 first round picks on a WR increases our chances of winning games. The planning of this must of been immense & the additional depth of Cyrus in the second round to help protect the QB, well it just reeks of brilliance.

Please forgive my enthusiasm for these events, bravo to Doug Whaley & crew for a delightful Saturday afternoon.

Based on yesterday's performance, if we don't pick it up 3-4 notches that pick next year may very well be a top 5 pick, setting the franchise back 5 years or so, all in an effort to save the top 3's jobs with the new owner. Bravo, gentlemen, bravo....

Based on yesterday's performance, if we don't pick it up 3-4 notches that pick next year may very well be a top 5 pick, setting the franchise back 5 years or so, all in an effort to save the top 3's jobs with the new owner. Bravo, gentlemen, bravo....

Your forgetting sir that we don't have a first round pick next year, remember. It was traded to trade up for Sammy. The only way we get back into the first round next year is trading away a top tier player worthy of a #1 pick. And at this point, who other than Sammy fits that criteria? One may argue Spiller, but I don't buy it at least not the way he has been playing and I don't think any of the other 31 teams will buy it either.

BigPappy