Rate Team

Wooderson

10 team league, drafted out of the 9 spot.

QB Cam Newton

QB Carson Palmer

RB Zac Stacy

RB Toby Gerhart

RB Lamar Miller

RB Shane Vereen

RB Jeremy Hill

RB Andre Williams

WR Dez Bryant

WR Keenan Allen

WR Andre Johnson

WR Eric Decker

WR Rueben Randle

RB DeAndre Hopkins

TE Jimmy Graham

K Steven Hauschka

DEF New Orleans

** Waited on defense after the early run. I have a feeling NO could be a sleeper D this year.

**Starting RBs could be better, but I think Graham and my WRs will pick up the slack.

Edited by Wooderson

DId you draft Cam or Dez first? I think you might have some trouble with your running game..definitely keep an eye on the waiver wire early in the season, and pounce on the "surprise" RB out there..there are always one or two early on. I like your receivers, and Graham is obviously huge, but I am not sold on any of those running backs as a definitive #1 guy....

Edited by Buftex

I'm rating this as a PPR, I think that's a big distinction with this team.

I think this is a really solid team. Good lineup, and I actually think in a PPR Vereen will be your #1 RB. I love Dez and Keenan Allen this year, and Andre Johnson as a #3 is solid. Graham is awesome too obviously. Zac Stacy I'm not big on because he's purely a volume guy, but you should be able to get decent RB2 production out of Stacy/Gerhart/Miller by playing the matchups.

I'm personally not a huge fan of Cam this year, but he's obviously decent. I like the squad a lot.

@buftex my guess is he went Graham then Dez in the 1st two rounds

Edited by BlueFire

I'm rating this as a PPR, I think that's a big distinction with this team.

I think this is a really solid team. Good lineup, and I actually think in a PPR Vereen will be your #1 RB. I love Dez and Keenan Allen this year, and Andre Johnson as a #3 is solid. Graham is awesome too obviously. Zac Stacy I'm not big on because he's purely a volume guy, but you should be able to get decent RB2 production out of Stacy/Gerhart/Miller by playing the matchups.

I'm personally not a huge fan of Cam this year, but he's obviously decent. I like the squad a lot.

@buftex my guess is he went Graham then Dez in the 1st two rounds

Unfortunately it isn't PPR but RBs and QBs went early and often so I pounced on Graham and Dez first two rounds, then Allen and Stacy rounds 3 and 4. I think Vereen is going to have a huge year, he was on fire when healthy at the end of last year. I'm not huge on Gerhart, but a lot of fantasy ppl seem to believe in him, and the Jags have said he's going to get plenty of touches. He can also do things in pass game. I'm also really banking a lot on Miller, Hill, or Williams busting out this year. We'll see lol

Here's my other team from a 10-team PPR keeper league league. I think I nailed it. I kept McCoy and Graham from last year.

QB Matt Ryan

RB LeSean McCoy

RB Shane Vereen

WR Brandon Marshall

WR Pierre Garcon

TE Jimmy Graham

Flex Julius Thomas

DEF Patriots

K Dan Carpenter

Bench

QB Jay Cutler

RB Toby Gerhart

RB Lamar Miller

WR Cordarelle Patterson

WR Brandon Cooks

WR Josh Gordon

WR Rueben Randle

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.