Plans to attend first bills game

So I will be on the east coast in October, and it just so happens that the week I will be over there is the week that the Patriots are at the Ralph. I 100% want to go, the problem is that I'm not completely sure that my trip will land on that weekend. My issue is that I want to buy my bills tickets now just in case - if my trip turns out to be later, how is the resell market? Do you think I could get face value back for my tickets? I feel like if I wait any longer to buy they could sell out and just be double the price on stubhub. Thanks!

Oh and one more thing I wanted to ask about: How is the seating at the Ralph? Is it worth it to jump from the $74 corner seats to the $98 seats? Where do you like to sit on a moderate budget?

If the Bills are winning, the resale market will be insane. If they are losing, they start selling tickets for nothing. Being a Pats game and relatively early in the season I would say that you are almost guaranteed to get what you paid back (as long as you can find tickets at a reasonable price now, that game is already selling the highest of any out there).

Thanks for the input. I'm actually on ticket master and it looks like there's nothing left for 3 people together other than resale. Might have to drop over a hundred just for the cheap seats now....

If you're gonna go the secondary market route I would gamble and wait until a week or two before the game. A loss here or there will bring the price down

If you're gonna go the secondary market route I would gamble and wait until a week or two before the game. A loss here or there will bring the price down

Ah such an unfortunate decision to make. I can see us winning our first couple games and prices skyrocketing, I can also see us starting 1-4 and wishing I didn't pay $120 a ticket when I could have gotten for 70