Season ticket # predictions?

Last year I believe that the season ticket total was approx. 42.5K. Given the uncertainty over the qb, ownership issues, and the lack of a quality product on the field for years, those factors were huge contributors to the modest/low season ticket total last year. I was on the fence last year on whether I should renew, but I did.

This year, I feel great having my seasons. I am excited because:

-Despite the franchise being held in a 'trust', I personally feel that the Bills will be in Buffalo long term

-The slate of games this year are looking great! The Minny and KC games to me are the only two that I might give up my tickets to, but all others look solid!

-EJ has has an entire off season, and 5 preseason games to get ready. I am hoping that he makes the progression we're all hoping for. They've surrounded him with plenty of weapons!

-Hardly any remnants of the old regime! Even Stevie (who I was on the fence with) is no longer with the team. Other than K. Williams and B. Morman, nothing with this team really reminds me of Jauron, Gayley, or even the terrible Marv years as GM. Much better outlook in my opinion.

-They're trying to win now!!!! No more of this 'cash to the cap' crap and playing it conservative; they're going for it! Been a while since we've said that.

-I cannot believe that two years ago, our starting WR's were SJ, Donald Jones, and David Nelson. Really, it boggles my mind. Hearing all that crap about DJ's potential, garbage!! Look at our crop now! Question marks certainly are there (MW transition to BLo and new offence, rookie receiver….) but hard not to get excited about the potential.

-Spiller - Huge let down last year, but this is his contract year! If there ever was a time for this guy to put it all together (what was supposed to happen last year) this is it!

-Spikes - How can you not love the fact that this nasty, seemingly always pissed up will be lining up in the middle! Nasty

-Seems like they've drafted a bunch of O-Lineman with a chip on their shoulder…. I'm no expert, but from what I've read, I like the upside seeing that our head coach was an o lineman.

I've seen the Bills play in 10 other NFL stadiums; the Ralph still tops my list. Buffalo has the most affordable tickets in the NFL. Seriously, season tickets for an NFL team for $260 bucks? That is a steal, and with the tailgating prior and parking in the satellite lots for $10, so affordable. Nothing compares to game day in Buffalo.

I predict the season total to go to the high 40's this year, but next year with Dallas and the Giants coming to town, will top 50K again.

GO BILLS!