New Buffalo Bills Fan Rap anthem (2014)

ldmgrand

I respect your creativity and your time to put this together.

I personally hope "Shout" is the Bills' anthem for as long as the team is called the Buffalo Bills.

You can't use Rick Rubin (one of the best producers of all time) and Kanye West (one of the biggest scumbag ass holes of all time) in the same sentence!!!

Agree, but like him or not Kanye's 1st few albums were pretty GD good. I got old also and haven't heard any of the new ones.

Try "my beautiful dark twisted fantasy" album. It kinda rocks a lil.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good anthem for #billsmafia. Unfortunately, the whole DC Redskins politically correct business will likely keep the team from officially embracing the whole "mafia" thing. I was surprised to see schumer tweeted it.

thank you! Yeah i can see the word Mafia causing a few issues.

This song belongs on the official game day cd. I still like Shout, even though it's a white guy ripoff of a classic song song by a black band.

As far as ever replacing shout, the song would need to be about 1 minute duration.

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback.

I'm not trying to be negative by any means, but I like some of it, it just seems a little lacking in substance, and the lyrics are kinda all over the place.

thanks for checking it out! No offense taken

I hope you contribute as much to the rest of this board and others thoughts and conversation as you do to your own shameless self promotion.

Its awesome that you have pride in what you do and that you enjoy it but let's get on with the show.

Finally got around to listening to it. I liked the one you did last year a lot better. The crowd noise may be a bit much.

Cool. Thanks for checking it out.

I'm all for innovative new ways for Bills Mafia to rap their love...but lets be honest...the song blows...GO BILLS!

Paulmac I respect your opinion

Getting a lot of conflicting feedback and thats good. Some people like it and some dont. Im cool with that. For those that like it feel free to share and download.