Lt. Gov Say's Bill's only NY Team

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I am sometimes in NYC on business and there's TONS of people down there who do not follow the Giants or Jets simply because they play in New Jersey. I tell these people that I'm from Syracuse and geographically/naturally a fan of the Buffalo Bills. "They're New York's only NFL team." these NYC people say.

Most people don't understand the extent to which Jersey is despised, and they especially don't understand why....until they live, for ~18-24 months, in either NYC or Philly. When every single day of their life is beset by the annoyance that is New Jersey, often in unimaginable, bizzarre ways, they finally come to understand it. They realize that no amount of "being tolerant" or "getting used to it" or "letting it slide" will ever be enough, because there will always be a new thing tomorrow.

Hence, while this may sound like BS to some, I have 0 problem believing it.

I don't see any reason why the Bills couldn't overtake the Giants/Jets in NYC.

Queens native Governor Andrew Cuomo has said the same thing. Former Governor George Pataki also said the same thing.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I am sometimes in NYC on business and there's TONS of people down there who do not follow the Giants or Jets simply because they play in New Jersey. I tell these people that I'm from Syracuse and geographically/naturally a fan of the Buffalo Bills. "They're New York's only NFL team." these NYC people say.

The Buffalo Bills should expand their market base to NYC proclaiming the Bills as "New York State's only NFL team." I have no doubt that the Bills will sell down there.

Or at least start calling them the "Buffalo, New York Bills".

yeah they should plaster the name "New York" on their jerseys then everyone will buy in.