Bills Draft

Owen

I feel better about the Bills front office then I have in many years... I believe our CEO Rust Brandon and GM Doug Whaley will be a lot better than those recently before them. Judging talent has been a big weakness of those actually doing the selecting. Our record proves it. We will get a very good player with our first round pick. It will decide the direction of the balance of the rest of the picks in later rounds

We need a starting ORT.... A tall WR... A good TE ... Best Talent available .. in each round...

With out a trade taking place here is my list for the best 9 players talent wise the Bill would take..

1. DE Clowney

2. OT Robinson

3. WR Watkns

4. LB Mack

5. WR Evans

6. OT Matthews

7. TE Ebron

8. OT Lewan

9. LB Barr

Rule of thumb... one of the top 6 will fall to the Bills..... I am hoping Evans... without knowing the character

of the players. The private meetings with the players are very important. Judging talent for the Bills I feel is in much better hands than in in the past... We have a stronger cast... Now if they are only right with how they presently feel about our QB Manuel.. I can only hope they are... Do you have a better 9 pick?