Should the NFL have a Hair Rule?

oman128

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need to return to the days when men were men and looked like men.

And whats with all the Tattoos all of a sudden everyone has dozens of them, I thought only sailors got them.

That's probably the next thing players with offensive tattoos will have to cover them up, wear long sleeves, I can see it now a players scores a TD and flashes his Tattoo of a gang symbol or a naked lady or something inappropriate.

Edited by oman128

I think we need to return to the days when men were men and looked like men.

And whats with all the Tattoos all of a sudden everyone has dozens of them, I thought only sailors got them.

That's probably the next thing players with offensive tattoos will have to cover them up, wear long sleeves, I can see it now a players scores a TD and flashes his Tattoo of a gang symbol or a naked lady or something inappropriate.

We may support the same team. But we sure don't live in the same world. And, boy, am I thankful for that... My 97 year old grandfather is more open-minded than you.

We may support the same team. But we sure don't live in the same world. And, boy, am I thankful for that... My 97 year old

grandfather is more open-minded than you.

So what's professional about long hair and tattoos everywhere? It cheapens the game, makes players look like punks.