Polian's FA Tracker

Totally worn-out by playoff teams acquiring selective pieces, garbage teams with huge cap space, and quality flowing from high to low. I find it very interesting and, I largely agree with Polian, on his B- grade to Byrd; a deep center field safety with no physical presence.

The Bills will never to see the playoffs until they resolve the ownership and front office short comings!

I'm somewhat ambivalent on the resigning of Byrd to a huge contract. The problem is that at some point the team, if it's every going to be competitive, needs to begin retaining its own top draft picks that pan out.

Having said that ...

The Bills will never to see the playoffs until they resolve the ownership and front office short comings!

That won't happen until there's a change of ownership, read into that as you will, but until Wilson is no longer the owner, nothing will change.

Even then, clearly it'll be a coin flip. Will a competent owner(s) buy the team? Will the team stay in Buffalo? All rhetorical questions of course.

Either way, until Wilson kicks, there's no hope for change. Also, I don't understand the empathy for Wilson by some, he's lied through his teeth to us all over the years about doing all he can to keep the team in Buffalo. Clearly that's a crock-o-creamed-drawers.

With no one in his family interested in keeping the team after he kicks, he has absolutely no reason not to sell it given that his mind is far from capable of competent management anymore. He's nothing but a figurehead at this point who cares more about his legacy than he does in retaining any semblance of integrity.

Totally worn-out by playoff teams acquiring selective pieces, garbage teams with huge cap space, and quality flowing from high to low. I find it very interesting and, I largely agree with Polian, on his B- grade to Byrd; a deep center field safety with no physical presence.

I don't have much to say in this thread but I gotta tell you, yours is a top 10 screen name in the history of TSW!