first 3 round mock draft (pre-free agency)

SRivRoc

In this first mock draft I am simply picking players who i think have a shot at being there at our pick and could help out our team in the long run.

Round 1- Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M

I believe Sammy Watkins will be long gone by our pick, but to be completely honest, I believe Evans could have a better pro career. Of course Evans doesn't wow you with speed, but i believe he has much stronger hands than Watkins (look at the Arkansas tape) and will be much better suited with his size against the more physical NFL defensive backs.

Round 2- Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech

Amaro is not as much of an athlete as Eric Ebron, but he is big and can catch the ball as well as run block a little better than Ebron. Amaro will add another big target alongside Evans for EJ to grow with. I think if we can get these two big targets for EJ early on in the draft this year he can truly begin to mature and hit his stride in the NFL. (One can hope right?)

Round 3- Shane Skov, LB, Stanford

I have wanted Skov for acouple of years, but a torn ligament in the knee made his draft stock fall considerably. Watching Skov last year showed me that this guy is funny healed and is a tackling machine that can run from sideline to sideline. I believe that if we can pair him with Kiko we will have two budding stars at the linebacker position.

This draft is very much loaded with talent and i think in the later rounds an offensive and defensive lineman will be drafted as well as a defensive back and possibly a punter.

GO BILLS!!!