If DB Leaves

buffy bill

Check out the last pic "a real fan".

A Real Fan

:rolleyes:

213025[/snapback]

Drew's wearing a Dead t-shirt, drinking beers, and having some fun. He's a party boy. Go Drew...dammit, seems like an OK guy to hang with - just wish he had "it" and we could look forward to relying on him to take the team to the promised land.

Drew's wearing a Dead t-shirt, drinking beers, and having some fun. He's a party boy. Go Drew...dammit, seems like an OK guy to hang with - just wish he had "it" and we could look forward to relying on him to take the team to the promised land.

214852[/snapback]

Thats the thing Drews an easy guy to get behind. He seems respectful, willing to take blame even when it's not his fault and when it is, Just seems like that friend you can always count on to back you up, but when you gotta rely on said friend he lets you down, and you give him chance after chance after chance until you can't take it anymore, and you wanna run said friend out of your life. I like Drew Bledsoe the person, I even like Drew Bledsoe the quaterback. What I don't like is Drew Bledsoe The quaterback of the Buffalo Bills at least not anymore. I'm ready to go in a new direction as long as that new direction isn't Kurt Warner or Kerry Collins.

P.S These are some great pics. Shows Bledsoe as a guy who likes to have fun with family and friends

QUOTE(gmac17 @ Jan 22 2005, 03:03 PM)

someone should bring one of those to get autographed and see what he says....

"I want him to autograph the last one on the top, second page! :D "

Do as I say and not as I do...

Now we know the reason why he likes to retreat to Montana after a tough season. Huntin' and fishin', drinkin' and... :devil: