Why Not Save The Best For Last ?

T master

Well better late than never seems to be my mantra . So i was looking forward to watch the announcement of this years inductees to the HOF & i turned on the show (apparently a bit late) because after sitting & watching the rest of the show i didn't actually here the announcement .

I didn't realize till Bruce congratulated the inductees that i had missed it ...

So when did they do it ? I thought (silly me for thinking) that seeing as the players going into the hall being the best of the best & the most important part of the show it would have made sense if it the last thing they would announce . :doh:

The CMA awards leave the entertainer of the year award to be the last to be announced, :thumbsup: The AMA's leave the rock & roll HOF inductees till the end of the program, :thumbsup: so what is the NFL thinking . :huh:

Sorry but i watched the show to see who was inducted & if i would have picked up my computer before the end of the show i would have shut it off . Cause frankly i could give a rats A** who was the

"Fantasy Player of The Year " :sick: what a bogus award !!

If they had any smarts at all they would make the MVP of the Year 3rd to last, Walter Payton Man of The Year Award 2nd to last & the very last thing on the show should be the announcement of the HOF inductees !!

All the other stuff might be cool for the guys getting those awards but these 3 are the creme of the crop, the tops of all the awards given out each year ...

And to give out the HOF winners in the first part of the show is just stupid !! What do you all think ??

Congrats Andre !!!

Edited by T master