The Pack hasn't talked to

scribo

I would like to see the Bills pursue Franks in FA. Campbell and Franks would make a nice 1-2 punch at TE and allow us have solid depth at the position as well.

However priority is OT, and OG

212809[/snapback]

Indeed...I want to see at least one new OT and one new OG come in before we even think about getting a TE. Its clear what our problem is, if we address it and have some cash to burn, then address the TE or CB or 3rd WR spot.

Indeed...I want to see at least one new OT and one new OG come in before we even think about getting a TE.  Its clear what our problem is, if we address it and have some cash to burn, then address the TE or CB or 3rd WR spot.

212812[/snapback]

The only concern with getting a top notch TE would be the notion that Bledsoe had his best years with a dominant TE (Ben Coates) - and it might lead the team to prolong getting JP on the field, in favor of one more effort at getting Drew back on track

Just my 2 cents - plus Fat Pat and Jonas are more importatnt

Just my 2 cents - plus Fat Pat and Jonas are more importatnt

212825[/snapback]

Fat Pat yes, Jonas is overrated and I would welcome a more expensive Walter Jones. Jones will be a hard buy given the fact that many teams will be interested.

We will however need to tread cautiously with Jonas because he might be our best option when all is said and done.