(OT) Any last-minute vacation suggestions?

Fly out West. Check out the Grand Canyon.  Not sure where you would fly into. You will probably have to do some driving.

Other alternatives- fly into a Southern California (Orange County) airport. Not LAX- maybe Ontario or John Wayne and go to Anaheim. You can go to Disneyland or a baseball game. Weather will be great and hotels are all over the place.  The kids would still be thrilled to be going to Disney. 

Go Bills

16379[/snapback]

I vote for the Grand Canyon. Fly into Phoenix, rent a Trailblazer or Explorer and drive north a couple hours to the GC. Drive through Sedona where the Red Rock is - that's really beautiful.

I went there in February once to watch my brother-in-law drag race for Jeg's. The Grand Canyon is spectacular, and it's probably very comfortable this time of year. It was nice in February (chilly but not freezing), so I'd guess it's just about perfect right now.

Maybe YOU should go to Buffalo for the season opener.  You can also try to make the tailgate in Baltimore this year, Steven.

17075[/snapback]

Rich I would make the tailgate, but I cannot get tickets as of yet for the Ravens game. As far as the season opener, I am not the one with vacation plans.... :P

The wife, boys (age 3-1/2 and 2) and I, along with the in-laws, were supposed to fly down to Orlando this Saturday for a trip we've (read: the wife, although I like it as well but not to the same extent she does) planning for over 2 months now.  Well we can cancel our Disney lodging and get a full refund, but US Airheads said that we have to fly within 7 days from this Saturday, paying the difference of course.  Any suggestions where we can all go last minute?

16269[/snapback]

miami, noone will be there. but you have to live without power, water, or a roof on the building.....