First NFL Game

I am late posting this, but something was wrong with my account. I attended the Jacksonville game this year, and it was my first live game because I am from VA. I was proud to be a fan on this day as we Bills fans swamped the stadium. I had on my OJ jersey, and I'm wondering who on this board I stumbled across at the game. By the way...Playoffs next year!!!

Go Bills!!!

Edited by missthe kgun

I am late posting this, but something was wrong with my account. I attended the Jacksonville game this year, and it was my first live game because I am from VA. I was proud to be a fan on this day as we Bills fans swamped the stadium. I had on my OJ jersey, and I'm wondering who on this board I stumbled across at the game. By the way...Playoffs next year!!!

Go Bills!!!

Nice! One of our really good games too.

Go Bills!!!

Great, sported a murderer's jersey. Classy.