Don't waste the talent that is on this team

This was more than just a bad loss; it could turn out to be the point at which reality set in and many Bills fans began to realize that Marrone and Manuel are not going to be able to right the ship. The team was not prepared to play, the game plan was terrible, the execution horrible and there was no reason for any of it. Marrone's statement that he has to "simplify the offense" for Manuel after 9 starts is a real red flag. Yesterday's game was another opportunity for the Bills to make a statement that they are an up and coming team, and they failed miserably. They have two more chances in the next two weeks and I expect them to win one of those games, but after 13 games I have seen nothing that leads me to believe that the results under this coaching staff are going to be any better than the results under the last two or that Manuel is the QB of the future.

This was more than just a bad loss; it could turn out to be the point at which reality set in and many Bills fans began to realize that Marrone and Manuel are not going to be able to right the ship. The team was not prepared to play, the game plan was terrible, the execution horrible and there was no reason for any of it. Marrone's statement that he has to "simplify the offense" for Manuel after 9 starts is a real red flag. Yesterday's game was another opportunity for the Bills to make a statement that they are an up and coming team, and they failed miserably. They have two more chances in the next two weeks and I expect them to win one of those games, but after 13 games I have seen nothing that leads me to believe that the results under this coaching staff are going to be any better than the results under the last two or that Manuel is the QB of the future.

+1

Marrone's statement that he has to "simplify the offense" for Manuel after 9 starts is a real red flag.

The sad thing is, it doesn't look like it was very complex to begin with: Shotgun, run CJ up the middle on first down. Second down: pass incomplete to Stevie Johnson. Third down: Check down or scramble like hell. Oh boy, that offense sure is complex.

Bills need to trade Kyle Williams for whatever they can get for him, he is a constant on this really bad defense, and is the current running longested tenured player on the Bills.

He is the last of the "Try hard and have no results" players on this team. The defense has sucked the whole time he has been here.