[closed]This years Team

Holy cow, it is getting tougher and tougher to read all the incessant crying & whining from Bills fans this year.

The OC needs to go!--The HC needs to go!--The ST teams coach needs to go!

C'mon guys, really, really?

Look at the rest of the NFL ...Pittsburgh 2-5*, Houston 2-5*, Jacksonville 0-8, Washington 2-5*, NY Giants 2-5*, Minnesota 1-5*, Atlanta* 2-5, Tampa bay 0-7.

Six teams from last year that were in the playoffs are worse then the Buffalo Bills. All except Tampa bay with experienced QB's. The Giants & Steelers both have super bowl winning QB's. The Redskins gave up 3 first round draft picks for RG3!!

My lord, I look at this game and see a tremendous effort by an out matched team in almost every aspect. Yet was still very much in this game until less then 5 min to go.

You guys wanna B word about something? Go back to last season and re watch that Bills @ 49ers game. Think back to last year and Gailey / Fitz / Wannstooge going to SF and getting owned by the Niners 45-3. The Bills defense set NFL & franchise records for being bad, AND the 49ers offense set record that neither HoF QB Joe Montana or HoF Steve Young never ever set.

Man, I'm so proud of every player on this Bills team that played their proverbial hearts out!! I look at the play of FJax and Stevie Johnson, and think the Bills have some of the toughest, most hard nosed, selfless players in the league. Even QB Thad Lewis to a beating and kept getting back up and making plays.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.