Bye Week RB

FutureBillsGM

Due to bye weeks I have the option of starting either Zac Stacey or Steven Jackson at RB. I was all for Stacy even against the Seattle defense due to his upside and Jackson's injury. I am starting to question nowas Yahoo seems to be really high on Jackson (13+ projected points). I know projections mean nothing but I feel they could put up comparable stats, Stacey has a rough matchup and not much of a body of work but with an inept QB, he should get a lot of touches. Jackson should see limited time but plays in a higher powered offense. Still leaning towards Stacy but wanted some opinions.

I'm thinking about starting Steven Jackson (over Gio Bernard vs. Jets) this week due to similar bye week issues. I agree that he will play a limited role, but I believe he will be the go-to back in goal line situations. Risky move, but I have a feeling he will get enough touches to make a FF impact.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.