It has been a couple Years...

30dive

Like most here I have been a long frustrated fan, but a fan none the less! Placing my cards on the table, I WAS a season ticket holder but cancelled two years ago, as I told the Bills, I just could not justify the tix, and the nearly 4 hour trip to OP, the food, lodging and miscellaneous, cost for an inferior product. And to be honest I was also struggling with the actions of many fans in the parking lots and the stadium. It had become embarrassing; now I do not think my friends would call be a prude, but the actions of so many would have made the Sundowner blush. So it had been a couple years for me at the Ralph, and honestly, things have changed! The team is clearly on the right tract, sure we lost (again) but we compete every week, and you not only can see it, but you can feel it. The Bills are no longer the team that the opposition can circle as a guaranteed win. And the crowd seems to have changed too, sure I saw the obligatory tussles in the stands, but that has been going on forever, but not to the level I had seen in the past half dozen years, I must have missed the passed out drunks, under cars in parking lots, and I did not see people puking and or passing out in the stands. What I did see, was a pretty civil crowd, even in a loss, pretty happy people, before and after the game.....Well done Bills and Buffalo fans.....We all seem, to be on the right tract! Oh and a special Thank you to Mead107 for your hospitality and great Stromboli and Hammer, for just being Hammer.......Even after we put up our 10 x 10 canopy!

Like most here I have been a long frustrated fan, but a fan none the less! Placing my cards on the table, I WAS a season ticket holder but cancelled two years ago, as I told the Bills, I just could not justify the tix, and the nearly 4 hour trip to OP, the food, lodging and miscellaneous, cost for an inferior product. And to be honest I was also struggling with the actions of many fans in the parking lots and the stadium. I had become embarrassing; now I do not think my friends would call be a prude, but the actions of so many would have made the Sundowner blush. So it had been a couple years for me at the Ralph, and honestly, things have changed! The team is clearly on the right tract, sure we lost (again) but we compete every week, and you not only can see it, but you can feel it. The Bills are no longer the team that the opposition can circle as a guaranteed win. And the crowd seems to have changed too, sure I saw the obligatory tussles in the stands, but that has been going on forever, but not to the level I had seen in the past half dozen years, I must have missed the passed out drunks, under cars in parking lots, and I did not see people puking and or passing out in the stands. What I did see, was a pretty civil crowd, even in a loss, pretty happy people, before and after the game.....Well done Bills and Buffalo fans.....We all seem, to be on the right tract! Oh and a special Thank you to Mead107 for your hospitality and great Stromboli and Hammer, for just being Hammer.......Even after we put up our 10 x 10 canopy!

Sorry for the double post..... Mods please remove my copied, post and forgive my lacks in technology

I have to agree. It has been several years since I made the trip back to B-Lo for a game. I catch an away game every year though. I was pleasantly surprised by the crowd, atmosphere, and game day experience I had with my family. I made a decision to take my 5 and 8 year old sons with me and they had a blast. From playing football at the tailgate to going over to the field house It is something neither of them will forget. Not to mention the win over the Super Bowl Champs!! Go Bills!!