Revised Super Bowl predictions! Final say.

Grant

I want the all Pennsylvania Super Bowl because I hate the Patriots and am already tired of the Mike Vick super hero hype. So, as a Bills fan, because that is what I want it will then end up being Patriots - Falcons. And the winner is...the Pats.

Bill Belicheck makes Michael Vick look like Doug Flutie and Drew Bledsoe rolled into one QB. The Atlanta defense plays hard but gets worn down in the second half (kinda like the Colts yesterday - did you see the hands on the hips, sucking wind look during the second drive of the second half. Perfect game plan by the Pats coaching staff.)

Pats win 30 -14.

I think that Atlanta beats Philly next week, and not only that - they win by more than one score. Philly fans are left to wonder if things would've been different if Owens hadn't been hurt. I hate predicting actual scores, but we'll say it ends up as ATL 33  PHI  23

In Pittsburgh, it's pretty much playing for the Lombardi. Despite the consensus of TSW (which, for some reason, always seems to be wrong when predicting games - didn't everyone guarantee a Colts win today?), I believe this is going to be ultra close. Maybe even over time.  In the end, I think that Ben "Frankenstein" Roethlisberger makes a critical mistake at the wrong time and the Patriots pull out a close one.  NE 20    PIT  17

The Super Bowl is a big Michael Vick/Tom Brady love fest. Two media darlings in the biggest game of the season, and they get a lot of publicity. The game ends up being closer than most pundits expected, but the Patriots are in control the entire game.  NE 27  ATL 19

208218[/snapback]

I agree with that. I think the Eagles game against the Falcons will be an exciting game but some how or another I think that Atlanta might win. However, New England wins the super bowl.

Thought for sure the Colts would win it this year.  So now I'm out of predictions I don't care who wins it.  If the Bills aren't there I could give a rats as$.

208721[/snapback]

i don't understand how so many people were convinced the Colts would win this year. leading up to this game, it was like last year. almost exactly, all the events leading up to it. right down to the back to back games vs. the Broncos.

i don't understand how so many people were convinced the Colts would win this year. leading up to this game, it was like last year. almost exactly, all the events leading up to it. right down to the back to back games vs. the Broncos.

208730[/snapback]

I don't know. I just figured with the year Manning had and their defense playing a little bit better.. Well they would at least out score them. But that didn't happen. I'll eat crow now and shut up.. Way to go Peyton Marino now we probably have to watch the fuggin Pats celebrate another Superbowl victory. Great.

208730[/snapback]

I blame the refs. :doh: