Terrell Suggs and Ray Lewis think Roger Goodell “had a hand” in Super

Former Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis said earlier this month that he believed that the blackout in the Superdome during the Ravens’s Super Bowl victory was not an accident.

A longtime teammate of Lewis’ feels the same way. During an interview with Lisa Salters for ESPN, Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs said he shared Lewis’ belief that there were people behind the scenes maneuvering to get the lights out as a way to halt the momentum that had carried the Ravens to a 28-6 in the third quarter of the game.

http://profootballta...partner=ya5nbcs

Did their tinfoil hats start to melt from the increase in brainwave activity? Do they know how the 9-11 hoax was pulled off and how TWA800 really crashed? And what about Kennedy? Many mysteries of life could be solved by these powerful minds. Consider the possibilities.

Suggs brain + Ray Lewis brain = combined IQ of my 10 year old.

Just picture Goodell with his flashlight: "Hmmmm lets see now, okay this must be the fuse box here. Yup okay. got it. Hey look a double pull 40 amper, this baby oughta do the trick. I'll put an end to their precious field trip...."

Suggs brain + Ray Lewis brain = combined IQ of my 10 year old.

Just picture Goodell with his flashlight: "Hmmmm lets see now, okay this must be the fuse box here. Yup okay. got it. Hey look a double pull 40 amper, this baby oughta do the trick. I'll put an end to their precious field trip...."

Cue the Pasa Doble scene in "Strictly Ballroom" (do I get obscurity points for this reference?)