Pick Two Of These Recievers For Week 3

Dante

1 Point PPR league. Whadda ya think?

Stevie Johnson

Tavon Austin

Josh Gordon

Marques Colston

A little worried about Gordon because of the qb situation. Still not trusting Tavon yet and the Jets D is usually pretty good. I think Marques is the only lock.

Ya definitely have to play Colston & bench Gordon I think.

Think I'd go with Stevie but it's super close.

Not sure I'm objective 'cause I actively avoided Austin & somehow got burned by his 4yards & 2 garbage TD's last week so I kinda hate him.

Thanks for the reply. Had both Stevie and Austin on the bench last week for a total of 50 fantasy points. Still managed to win but only because Colston caught that pass on the second last play of the game against TB. I was behind by less than a point until then.

Right now I'm bidding on Moreno for my rbs and will be forced to pick between him and Sproles. No show is hard to resist against the Raiders no?

I was big on him this season and grabbed him in almost every league I am in, I also thought it would take a week or 2 to get in the groove.

Apparently the Bengals secondary is banged up pretty good.Hopefully a nice week for Gordon. :thumbsup:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.