Rocking the Ralph

GoBills19

I was going to go until I read this... JK

Might I suggest you keep you Johnson in the usual place... Your wife will make sure no one steals her purse, or clear nfl approved or ziploc bag... Where ever she chooses to keep it... Just not in display at the Ralph... Wait... I guess that excludes the new stadium bag policy....

I confused myself.... :/

I was confused when I met you last week at the tailgate. Nevertheless the experience was strangely pleasurable.

I guess I wasn't expecting to meet a relative newbie there.

I'm not sure where I was going with this.

Oh yeah.

Go Bills!!!

I'll be there also... I just woke up. Getting things ready and I'm bout to start driving out to Buffalo from Queens in 4 hours!

????? Hmmmm... not a great vision...

Have a safe and awesome roadie Bills Bro!

Hope your buddy brings us some much needed good luck from the beautiful borough of Queens.

You guys will be representing a lot of Bills fans that won't be able to be there.

Good luck, God speed, and Go Bills!!!

MY throat and a#$ as well. Why? I flew my boys up for the game from Tampa, and they said and I quote "OMG Dad, the Bucs games are fun, but NOTHING LIKE THIS! They are 14 and 12 and both football and lacrosse players. They couldn't believe the noise. I sent them back to school Monday afternoon without voices they were screaming so much. The a#$, you say, well when you go back to Buffalo and eat non-stop mighties, Blasdell Pizza, Wings, Beef on Weck, and of course a steady diet of OV, Labatts, and the trademark Genny Light, well you know.

SF Bills fan is right. The energy was electric last week, people screaming on every defensive play. I loved it. Let's win some games, keep selling out, and bring us back to the Kelly days where it was just nuts.

As an aside, another cool part last week was my sister as an exec at Wegmans, was able to get us to the front of the line to meet and take pics with Jim Kelly. It was cool he actually invited her out with his family to the Big Tree for wings. If we weren't having a big family party, I would have been there. What a nice guy.

Go Bills and here is to all of you losing your voices today! I'll have to do the same from the couch.