Honky Wideouts

ajzepp

Have the Rams cornered the market on these guys, or what? They've got like three quick white guys with good hands......where did they all come from? That Curtis guy is fast as lightning, man.

none of them got anything on drew bennet. best white wr in league?? probably so. the other ones who used to be good are old and washed up like jerevicious and bill schraider (dont care how its spelled) oh yeah and most of all ed mcaffrey

206825[/snapback]

Yeah, Drew Bennett is sick.......He and Volek were tearing it up at the end of the year. I still think white guys in the secondary is a recipe for disaster, but as wideouts they are making some waves. I say we get rid of J.Reed and trade for one of these zippity honkies.

Yeah, Drew Bennett is sick.......He and Volek were tearing it up at the end of the year. I still think white guys in the secondary is a recipe for disaster, but as wideouts they are making some waves. I say we get rid of J.Reed and trade for one of these zippity honkies.

206842[/snapback]

i agree with you on the secondary point, mainly for corners though because theres a few (or should i say 1 or 2, maybe 3) good white safeties. i dont count lynch, hes good for one thing and one thing only, big hits. archuleta is good (and fast) and i like shweigart from oakland, looks like hes got some potential and from what ive seen of him hes fearless. and yeah, i'll take...f'in brian finnerman over reed and he aint even fast.

i agree with you on the secondary point, mainly for corners though because theres a few (or should i say 1 or 2, maybe 3) good white safeties. i dont count lynch, hes good for one thing and one thing only, big hits. archuleta is good (and fast) and i like shweigart from oakland, looks like hes got some potential and from what ive seen of him hes fearless. and yeah, i'll take...f'in brian finnerman over reed and he aint even fast.

206850[/snapback]

Yeah, Archuleta can bring the wood and is definitely more of an asset than a liability.......I think I just still have issues with Kelso......To me it was always like playing ten men on defense instead of 11......friggin guy.......

Yeah, Archuleta can bring the wood and is definitely more of an asset than a liability.......I think I just still have issues with Kelso......To me it was always like playing ten men on defense instead of 11......friggin guy.......

206853[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

206880[/snapback]

Yeah, YOU CAN KEEP FLICKING ME OFF, bro, but Kelso SUCKED!!!!!! Hell, 90% of the time he was lucky to even make in onto the screen during the replay!!!!

Okay...ten men and one giant head...  :w00t:

206881[/snapback]

EXACTLY........hmmmmm....let's take a skinny white guy and actually make him LESS aerodynamic when he runs. GREAT idea.........

Yeah, YOU CAN KEEP FLICKING ME OFF, bro, but Kelso SUCKED!!!!!!  Hell, 90% of the time he was lucky to even make in onto the screen during the replay!!!!

206887[/snapback]

Maybe so, but don't blame Mark Kelso for stinking up the joint; he tried his hardest out there. Blame management for not bringing in a more talented safety.

The year Curtis was drafted, I pegged him as a sleeper because he is very fast. He's also very smart, scored very high in the Wonderlic. He played his college ball in the WAC (Utah?) so he's accustomed to the wide open passing game.

none of them got anything on drew bennet. best white wr in league?? probably so. the other ones who used to be good are old and washed up like jerevicious and bill schraider (dont care how its spelled) oh yeah and most of all ed mcaffrey

206825[/snapback]

I am still bitter about him...I lost a 100 beer fantasy football bet, because he had that career game on MNF...there was NO WAY I could have lost....yet I did :w00t: