Starting off strong...

Big Turk

What I do know is that the Bills who took the field at Indy last week, preseason or not, were organized, precise, and relentless. If those traits continue into the regular season, there is no telling what this team could do. There are no talent "chasms" in the NFL -- every team has a lot of very, very good football players.

Hear, hear. To emphasize a point I'd made a few days ago, what impressed me the most about the Indy game was the physical conditioning of the Bills' O-line. Relentless A relentless O-Line early in the game, and more importantly throughout the third quarter means that opposing teams start to make mistakes related to fatigue. Not big ones, perhaps, but with speed like the Bills seem to have on offense this year, it isn't going to take a big mistake.

Tonight's game will be interesting to watch from the perspective of whether the Bills offense keeps up the pace that they set in the Indy game. And, if they do, it will be interesting to see how a different - more solid? - defense responds to it. If the Bills hang 30 points on the Vikings tonight - particularly late in the game - you might be seeing the beginnings of a trend.

But to others' points - far too early to make predictions about the season. We don't even know who is going to be on the roster yet. I'm just focusing on the physical conditioning at this point, and early signs are positive.