NFL SUNDAY TICKET - PS3

Brock

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did same thing last year, don't get why they wait

I'm actually trying Sunday Ticket Max Online or whatever it is called that comes with Madden Anniversary this year and will just Airplay to my TV

Edited by Max997

They did same thing last year, don't get why they wait

I'm actually trying Sunday Ticket Max Online or whatever it is called that comes with Madden Anniversary this year and will just Airplay to my TV

AppleTV it? Sweet...I think that's cool! I have that option as well...But mine as well as wait to hard wire it into my TV from PS3! :)

I've done the PS3 and the Online option.

Do not do PS3!

You lose all flexibility. You can only watch it on one PS3.

If you got the online edition you can watch it on any device AND on your TV.

IMO its a no brainer to skip the PS3 edition and get the online.

The only benefit to PS3 is that you actually pay in monthly installments and can cancel in Dec if you wanted.

I've done the PS3 and the Online option.

Do not do PS3!

You lose all flexibility. You can only watch it on one PS3.

If you got the online edition you can watch it on any device AND on your TV.

IMO its a no brainer to skip the PS3 edition and get the online.

The only benefit to PS3 is that you actually pay in monthly installments and can cancel in Dec if you wanted.

Really...if you get the online edition how can you watch it on your TV as well if you do not have airplay?

Actually they didn't offer the monthly plan last year, had to pay entire balance at time of purchase or at least I did. My guess is after all the issues from the first year they had a lot of ppl cancel during the season

If the PS3 option didn't hv issues I would hv no problem purchasing it again but I don't understand how they were never able to get it working properly

Really...if you get the online edition how can you watch it on your TV as well if you do not have airplay?

Some TVs hv hv online capability so I assume you can just access the online package that way.

I plan on using my iPad and airplay through my Apple TV that way I can switch between games easily

Edited by Max997

Actually they didn't offer the monthly plan last year, had to pay entire balance at time of purchase or at least I did. My guess is after all the issues from the first year they had a lot of ppl cancel during the season

If the PS3 option didn't hv issues I would hv no problem purchasing it again but I don't understand how they were never able to get it working properly

Some TVs hv hv online capability so I assume you can just access the online package that way.

I plan on using my iPad and airplay through my Apple TV that way I can switch between games easily

Where on the DTV site can you just purchase NST? Cause where I am looking it says purchase the NST with a TV package...I do not want to do that.

I live in NC now and had seasons with my dad for 16 years haha...so there is NO way that I can't watch football on Sundays...I've heard that the PS3 version froze last year? I'm just worried that with airplay it will freeze too...Will it have the same quality as if you bought it on the PS3? Also that really sucks that you can't use the Madden 25 Anniversary edition that has the NFL ticket for the PS3 :(

FWIW, last year I got the "online only" package and the password worked for my phone, iPad and PS3 - lotsa options.

I had the occasional freeze on all devices, but such is streaming video. Still totally worth it!

Where on the DTV site can you just purchase NST? Cause where I am looking it says purchase the NST with a TV package...I do not want to do that.

Madden 25 anniversary comes with Sunday ticket max but I believe you can just purchase it separately. Try NFL.com

FWIW, last year I got the "online only" package and the password worked for my phone, iPad and PS3 - lotsa options.

I had the occasional freeze on all devices, but such is streaming video. Still totally worth it!

Oh sweet! So it gives you a username and password so you can log into all of that good stuff? Thanks dude!

I live in NC now and had seasons with my dad for 16 years haha...so there is NO way that I can't watch football on Sundays...I've heard that the PS3 version froze last year? I'm just worried that with airplay it will freeze too...Will it have the same quality as if you bought it on the PS3? Also that really sucks that you can't use the Madden 25 Anniversary edition that has the NFL ticket for the PS3 :(

The PS3 version was a little better last year then the first but still had its issues.

The PS3 Sunday ticket is specifically for the PS3 where the Sunday ticket max can be used on a variety of devices. I'm sure there is a way to watch Sunday ticket max on PS3 just wouldn't be through the Sunday ticket app for PS3

The PS3 version was a little better last year then the first but still had its issues.

The PS3 Sunday ticket is specifically for the PS3 where the Sunday ticket max can be used on a variety of devices. I'm sure there is a way to watch Sunday ticket max on PS3 just wouldn't be through the Sunday ticket app for PS3

Cool I am on their site and every time I just want to purchase just the ticket it prompts me to purchase direct tv as well :( is there anyway around that?

By PS3 do you mean the Sunday ticket app on the PS3 or another way?

Did you happen to try Airplay with online only version? I'm trying that this year

Cool I am on their site and every time I just want to purchase just the ticket it prompts me to purchase direct tv as well :( is there anyway around that?

Which site? Sounds like DTV site which doesn't surprise me. This is first time I'm trying online max version which I think can be purchased from NFL.com but I could be wrong

Did you happen to try Airplay with online only version? I'm trying that this year

Which site? Sounds like DTV site which doesn't surprise me. This is first time I'm trying online max version which I think can be purchased from NFL.com but I could be wrong

OK I'll give that a shot!

OK I'll give that a shot!

If there is a link you guys have just to purchase Ticket Max ..shoot it over here! :)

Did you happen to try Airplay with online only version? I'm trying that

Yup, the ps3 app.

And I have a gen 1 iPad so it won't airplay (won't do HBO Go either - so stupid), but think I've read that others have airplayed it...