Big Brother 15 (Warning: Spoilers!!)

ajzepp

I can't stand Helen. There was 2 and a half strikes against her when I read she was a political consultant. She acts like it My wtf? moment with her came when she was interrogating Howard and Spencer about having the nerve to have an alliance besides the one she heads up. Like they were some sort of criminals. Then she starts balling. A true politician manipulating to the extreme. What is frustrating this season is the total indifference by the rest of the cast about who's running the show. There is no push back at all against Helen and her horde. Spencer and Howard finally last week made a half assed try but the rest of the house are just following Helen like sheep to the slaughter. Aryns only chance in the game came and left this week as head of household. She could have made a major power shift away from the politician but she thinks it's safer to go with Helen. No way. She will be next on the block next week when they are done with her

That's exactly it, I totally agree...and if Helen were using her political/whiner abilities in order to actually strategize a win on Big Brother, I'd appreciate her more than I do. But she uses those abilities simply to guilt trip and demonize those who are attempting to do wtf they are there to do...so now she's got her group of sympathizers who want to have the nail parties, sleep all hours of the day, do endless yoga all throughout the house, etc, etc, etc joining her in this indifference to Big Brother...it's absolutely maddening to me as someone who has watched and enjoyed every single episode of this show over the years to have these people attempting to sterilize things.

Something has got to stir up this pot before it's too late.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like, I'm not really sure if, like, I can, like, watch this big brother after dark show anymore...like, all these girls do is, like, talk about dumb stuff and, like, constantly use words, like....well...LIKE, for example. It just, like, gets really...like...annoying.

Like, I'm not really sure if, like, I can, like, watch this big brother after dark show anymore...like, all these girls do is, like, talk about dumb stuff and, like, constantly use words, like....well...LIKE, for example. It just, like, gets really...like...annoying.

:lol:

I live in California, that's regular talk around here.

lol, pretty sure it was invented out your way, eh?

That's exactly it, I totally agree...and if Helen were using her political/whiner abilities in order to actually strategize a win on Big Brother, I'd appreciate her more than I do. But she uses those abilities simply to guilt trip and demonize those who are attempting to do wtf they are there to do...so now she's got her group of sympathizers who want to have the nail parties, sleep all hours of the day, do endless yoga all throughout the house, etc, etc, etc joining her in this indifference to Big Brother...it's absolutely maddening to me as someone who has watched and enjoyed every single episode of this show over the years to have these people attempting to sterilize things.

Something has got to stir up this pot before it's too late.

Helen seems very smart -- I bet that she's doing it on purpose and that IS the strategy. If it works, great. If it doesn't, she'll adjust. I think you're selling her short. Does it make for interesting TV? Not really. But it's still smart.

Helen seems very smart -- I bet that she's doing it on purpose and that IS the strategy. If it works, great. If it doesn't, she'll adjust. I think you're selling her short. Does it make for interesting TV? Not really. But it's still smart.

I just haven't ever seen her talk about winning the game. To me it seems as if it's more of a baby w/out it's pacifier. When Helen thinks that the house is strategizing against her, she's cries and whines. When she has everyone conforming to her kumbaya master plan, she sits there and sucks on that thing til her heart's content. I dunno, it's clear she's intelligent, I just don't think she has any real desire for the actual game of BB.

I loved the look on Amanda's face when nominated. And the dim wit pizza guy's reaction was priceless. Now he's mad? Boy the rest of the house must be very scared. Spencer has jumped to #1 in my book. Maybe the smartest guy there. Funny how the smashed cut to him debunking pizza boys attempt at game play bs last night. I hope he can maneuver his way farther in the game. It would have been easier to galvanize the house a couple weeks ago when the numbers were different but still possible. Just have to convince a few how really in control Helen is. Damn I can't stand looking at her!

I loved the look on Amanda's face when nominated. And the dim wit pizza guy's reaction was priceless. Now he's mad? Boy the rest of the house must be very scared. Spencer has jumped to #1 in my book. Maybe the smartest guy there. Funny how the smashed cut to him debunking pizza boys attempt at game play bs last night. I hope he can maneuver his way farther in the game. It would have been easier to galvanize the house a couple weeks ago when the numbers were different but still possible. Just have to convince a few how really in control Helen is. Damn I can't stand looking at her!

Pizza Boy has been mailing it in since week 1. All he does is sleep, grab ass, and eat. It's about time his vacation come to an end and he start playing the game.

Spencer definitely gives me hope that there will be someone for me to root for...hopefully it'll be Candace who gets the boot tonight and we can have one less whiny, crying drama queen in the house. And also cause it means Howard will stay. Howard's speech was stupid last night...he should have said exactly what he said in the diary room when he said how joining an alliance is what you're SUPPOSED to do when you play big brother, calling Helen out for the way she acted like it was such an evil thing for him to do.

If these people would just get back to PLAYING instead of tickling each others tootsies all night, I'd be very happy about that.

As for BB Australia, wow, this show is all over the place! They have really focused on the social experiment aspect of the game and have one half of the housemates not only living in poor conditions, but completely dependent on the other half for food and drink. Then they decided to bring in two more housemates and give them the challenge of portraying a newly married couple for a week. If they are caught in the lie, then they immediately go up for eviction. Big Brother had the temerity to take away Tahan's (the hot, hot, hot sexy girl) hair dryer for 24 hrs...if I were there, I'd whoop some big brother ass and defend her honor!

Pizza Boy has been mailing it in since week 1. All he does is sleep, grab ass, and eat. It's about time his vacation come to an end and he start playing the game.

Spencer definitely gives me hope that there will be someone for me to root for...hopefully it'll be Candace who gets the boot tonight and we can have one less whiny, crying drama queen in the house. And also cause it means Howard will stay. Howard's speech was stupid last night...he should have said exactly what he said in the diary room when he said how joining an alliance is what you're SUPPOSED to do when you play big brother, calling Helen out for the way she acted like it was such an evil thing for him to do.

If these people would just get back to PLAYING instead of tickling each others tootsies all night, I'd be very happy about that.

As for BB Australia, wow, this show is all over the place! They have really focused on the social experiment aspect of the game and have one half of the housemates not only living in poor conditions, but completely dependent on the other half for food and drink. Then they decided to bring in two more housemates and give them the challenge of portraying a newly married couple for a week. If they are caught in the lie, then they immediately go up for eviction. Big Brother had the temerity to take away Tahan's (the hot, hot, hot sexy girl) hair dryer for 24 hrs...if I were there, I'd whoop some big brother ass and defend her honor!

Right on the money. It's pretty unusual for this many showmances isn't it? Usually there is only one. Way to much grab a$$ going on this season. And the over the top melt down by GM when her guy(forget his name now) left? WTH was up with that? Even Ayrn, who I perceive as a pretty heartless biatch, went into melt down when the brain dead surfer dude left. I don't get how they get so emotionally attached after a week or two.

Ive read the posts here about the Canadian and now Aussie version of the show. Going to have to watch. Are they only on Itunes or can you get them elsewhere?

Edited by Dante

Right on the money. It's pretty unusual for this many showmances isn't it? Usually there is only one. Way to much grab a$$ going on this season. And the over the top melt down by GM when her guy(forget his name now) left? WTH was up with that? Even Ayrn, who I perceive as a pretty heartless biatch, went into melt down when the brain dead surfer dude left. I don't get how they get so emotionally attached after a week or two.

Ive read the posts here about the Canadian and now Aussie version of the show. Going to have to watch. Are they only on Itunes or can you get them elsewhere?

Hell, I forgot about GM's reaction...that makes zero sense to me. Nick wanted NOTHING to do with her lol. The whole house knew that, and they started trying to figure out what her major malfunction was, but then GM just started giving them all guilt trips for being insensitive...wtf? And yeah, the Aryan thing was very odd, as well. I've never seen a season with this much crying and bitching, and for so many different reasons. Even Amanda was starting to cry on the show tonight until Pizza Boy basically told her to knock it off. Just a weird, weird show this year...

Oh, and you can get the episodes for BBCan and BBAUS on youtube...There are a few people posting all the shows with the commercials taken out...not bad quality, too. I'd start with BBCan...the format was similar to the American show, and after a bit of a slow start the season ended up being very entertaining, IMO.

Apparently Aryan had another racial comment aimed at Candace in the last day or two...something about how she's an Aunt Jemima and should make pancakes.

I knew it seemed like it had been too long...usually folks like this can't last more than a week at best without having a relapse.

I really hope when she's evicted that Julie drops the bomb on her.

I really hope when she's evicted that Julie drops the bomb on her.

Unfortunately if she lasts much longer in the house, that won't happen because she'll be going to jury. Those people usually get boring interviews when kicked out to avoid contamination. :(

Unfortunately if she lasts much longer in the house, that won't happen because she'll be going to jury. Those people usually get boring interviews when kicked out to avoid contamination. :(

Good point...hopefully America will put her up this week to at least have a chance...I want to see Julie really get hold of her.

CHEN-BOT, SMASH!!!!!

:lol:

It would be great if she went off-script on her bigoted arse...then have someone dressed in an Aunt jemima costume come out and smack her with a huge pancake.

You know, not to make a generalization based on a television show, but after getting to know the BBAUS cast a bit, it's almost like they're adults compared to the BB US cast who are more like children. These people are incredibly diverse, and they handle the various personalities in a far more mature manner. There is one guy, Tim, whose more of a US type player, but the contrast between this cast and the US cast is pretty incredible.

Also, I wasn't sure I enjoyed the format at first, but now I'm seeing that it really allows you to get to know the people much better than you can on the American show. It's sort of like someone recorded the live feeds all day, and then just put like the most interesting segments of the day into the evening tv show for the audience.

I can see why in England the BB stars become hugely popular...

Also very interesting is the couple they've put together (they didn't know each other prior to the show) to pretend as if they're married. The guy is absolutely smitten with the girl, and he's also under the impression that she likes him, but she's not into him much at all. Yet they're both doing a great job portraying themselves as a legit married couple. It's very interesting!

And wow, I still can't get over the immensity of the BB house in Aussie land...the thing is just massive with all sorts of interesting rooms and features.